Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ Abraham Van Helsing Walkthrough Guide


Abraham Van Helsing is the second most popular guy in the game Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ according to the polls. Maybe because of him being a badass hunter plus his personality and good looks, especially when he did his fighting pose! The secret of getting a True Ending in this route is by being persistent to join him wherever he go plus fight for what you truly feel for him.

Van Helsing is a sort of a yandere. He wouldn't admit his feelings for you at first. But once both of you finally finished all the obstacles along the way, you'll get to know him more. Even though this guy is really bad in terms of cooking (no matter how much he self-proclaim himself that he cooks), I find this guy hot to be honest. Play his 'Extra' scenario and you'll know what I'm talking about *grins*

Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ other main character route walkthrough:

A short background about our vampire hunter:
  • Name: Abraham Van Helsing (CV: Junichi Suwabe)
  • Birthday: February 9, Aquarius
  • Age: 27 years old
  • Known as: vampire knight, vampire hunter, human weapon
Below are the choices I made that leads me to get his True Ending. I chose the following answers as I play his route for the first time.

Cardia Beckford's History

Chapter 1: London Steam
  • Take his hand
  • Go with Impey
  • Remain defensive
Chapter 2: The Strongest Stalker
  • "I'm going with Victor/Impey"
  • Keep hiding
Chapter 3: A Girl's Education
  • Ask Van Helsing to teach me
  • Insight to catch the opponent off-guard
  • Ask Van Helsing to teach me
  • Raise my hands and surrender
Chapter 4: Train Robbery
  • Agree
  • Check on Van Helsing
  • Board the train
  • Come out of hiding
Chapter 5: The Vampire Requiem
  • This its a good idea
  • Persuade him
  • Ask about his past
Chapter 6: A Negotiated Solution
  • Run into the back alley
  • ...
  • Stay at the hotel
Chapter 7: The Buoyant and the Bellicose
  • I don't really understand
  • Prepare for counterattack!
Chapter 8: Nobody Understands the Truth
  • "You wouldn't understand"
  • You will have this kind of scenario where Van Helsing will accompany you to the laboratory. When you got it, it means you are now officially in his route:


Abraham Van Helsing's History

Chapter 9: Serial Killer
  • "..." →→→ (choose **Resist** = Bad Ending #1)
  • Find another route →→→ (choose **Melt the door** = Bad Ending #2)
Chapter 10: Vampire
  • "That's sad"
  • Help Delly →→→ (I chose **Help Van Helsing** and I got the Normal End)
Chapter 11: Dollface
  • Chase after Van Helsing →→→ (choose **Remain here** = Bad Ending #3)
  • He can't bring himself to shoot →→→ (I chose **...** and I got the Normal Ending)
Chapter 12: Waking Evil
  • "You're important to me!" →→→ (I chose **"I don't know myself"** and I got the Normal End)
Chapter 13: Stand by Me
  • Protest →→→ (I chose **Fall Silent** and I got the Normal End)
If you happened to get a Normal Ending, no worries! You just need to replay his route at Chapter 13. You'll be getting this kind of question. Choose "Yes" and proceed. Tada!


How will you know if you get his True Ending?
  • Once the game's ending credits appeared, you managed to get his True Ending. You can skip the song and proceed to the ending scene of his route.
Comment down below if you have any questions! I'll be answering them with all my might. Good luck and enjoy playing Code: Realize~!

No comments:

Post a Comment