Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ Arsene Lupin Walkthrough Guide


Arsene Lupin's route is my favorite next to Saint Germain's route. Lupin will be teaching you different techniques he used as a thief. All you need to do is to fight for your love and also be honest with him. You'll be swayed on how he'll make you fall in love with him by showing his moves like a real gentleman.

Some of the choices (example in Chapter 3), we can now choose the option "Ask Lupin to teach me" since we were able to unlock his route. Of course, you'll notice that these kinds of choices are not available until we finish the routes of Impey, Van, Fran, and Sainty-G.

Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ other main character route walkthrough:

A short background about our gentleman thief:
  • Name: Arsene Lupin (CV: Maeno Tomoaki)
  • Birthday: October 24, Scorpio
  • Age: 24 years old
  • Known as: thief, gentleman thief, a man with different names 

Below are the choices I made that leads me to get his True Ending. I chose the following answers as I play his route for the first time.

Cardia Beckford's History

Chapter 1: London Steam
  • Take his hand
  • Go with Lupin
  • Remain defensive
Chapter 2: The Strongest Stalker
  • "I'm going with Lupin"
  • Attack!
Chapter 3: A Girl's Education
  • Ask Lupin to teach me
  • Run!
  • Ask Lupin to teach me
  • Remember Van Helsing's lessons
Chapter 4: Train Robbery
  • Agree
  • Check on Lupin
  • Leave the Station
  • Speak with Lupin
Chapter 5: The Vampire Requiem
  • This is a good idea
  • Persuade him
  • Don't ask
Chapter 6: A Negotiated Solution
  • Run into the back alley
  • Can't let him do this!
  • Stay at the hotel
Chapter 7: The Buoyant and the Bellicose
  • I don't really understand
  • Prepare for counterattack
Chapter 8: Nobody Understands the Truth
  • "You wouldn't understand"
  • You will have this kind of scenario where Lupin will accompany you to the laboratory. When you got it, it means you are now officially in his route:


Arsene Lupin's History


Chapter 9: Forgiveness for the Past
  • "..." (I chose **"Twilight is after me"** and I got the Normal End)
Chapter 10: The Fires of Battle
  • "I'm going to help too"
  • Stall for time (choose **Attempt to resist** = Bad End #1)
Chapter 11: A Hero
  • "...Thank you."
Chapter 12: Code: Realize
  • Don't take it (choose **Take the pill** = Bad End #2)
Chapter 13: Warmth
  • "I can't let him know that I'll become a monster" (I chose **"I can't let him know the reason" and I got the Normal End)
  • Stay strong (choose **Give up = Bad End #3)

If you happened to get a Normal Ending, no worries! You just need to replay his route at Chapter 13. You'll be getting this kind of question. Choose "Yes" and proceed. Voila!


How will you know if you get his True Ending?
  • Once the game's ending credits appeared, you managed to get his True Ending. You can skip the song and proceed to the ending scene of his route.

Comment down below if you have any questions! I'll be answering them with all my might. Good luck and enjoy playing Code: Realize~!

No comments:

Post a Comment